An organic Japanese matcha from Uji, Kyoto, Japan. Winner of Great Taste awards in 2014.
An expert signature blend of matcha. Blend of the finest and most delicate leaves from the first flush. Shade grown, this has a slightly sweeter smell and flavour.
What are the Health Benefits of Matcha Tea?
One serving of matcha tea is the nutritional equivalent of 10 cups of regularly brewed green tea
- When you drink matcha you ingest the entire leaf and receive 100% of the nutrients of the leaf
- Matcha powdered green tea has 137 times more antioxidants than regularly brewed green tea.
- One cup of matcha = 10 cups of regularly brewed green tea in terms of nutritional content
Matcha teas offer unparalleled nutrition.
Amongst its many health benefits, matcha…
- Is packed with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg
- Boosts metabolism and burns calories
- Detoxifies effectively and naturally
- Calms the mind and relaxes the body
- Is rich in fiber, chlorophyll and vitamins
- Enhances mood and aids in concentration
- Provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc and magnesium
- Prevents disease
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar